||Mr. Kuldeep B. Mehta
||M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics), Ph. D. (Pursuing)
||Atmiya Institute of Pharmacy
|Area of Interest/Specialization
||Novel Drug Delivery System
|Subject teaching at U.G.Level
||Dosage Form Design, Dispensing Pharmacy, Drug Store Management, Industrial Pharma Management, Physical Pharmacy
|Subject teaching at P.G.Level
||Pharmaceutical Formulation, Development & Bio pharmaceutics, Industrial Pharmacy, Novel Drug Delivery System, Global Regulatory Affairs, Research Methodology
|No. of paper published in
||Indian Pharmaceutical Association (Memb. No.: GUJ/RJK/LM/0036)
||• SERB and DST sponsored two days National seminar on “Bioavailability Enhancement: An Industry Desire and Regulatory Constrains’ at Saurashtra University, Rajkot in July 2016.
• Gujarat State Pharmacy Council sponsored two days ‘Refresher Course for Pharmacist’ at AtmiyaInsitute of Pharmacy, Rajkot in Jan. 2016
• International Conference on Research & Entrepreneurship at R. K. University, Rajkot in Jan. 2016
• A National level five days ‘Faculty Development Program’ on ‘Reinventing Academic Excellence Encountering the Vision Within’ organized by Atmiya Group of Institutions, Rajkot in May 2014.
• DST sponsored 2 days National Symposium – “AtmiyaScitechUtsav 2014” at Shri M. & N. Virani Science College, Rajkot in Feb. 2014.
• GUJCOST sponsored 2nd International Conference on “Emerging Trends in Drug Research and Development - Theme: Innovative Challenges in Pharmaceutical Research”at Shree Dhanvantary Pharmacy College, Kim, Surat in collaboration with Gujarat Technological University (GTU) in March 2013.
• DST sponsored one day seminar on “Strategic IPR and Patent Management for Academic Drug Research” at B. K. Mody Govt. Pharmacy College, Rajkot in Feb. 2013.
• One Day National Level Training Workshop on the topic ‘SELF MANAGEMENT of EXCESSIVE TENSION’ (SMET) organized by Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot in collaboration with Swami Vivekananda Yoga University, Bangalore (S-VYASA) on Feb. 2013.
• The national level 5-days “Short Term Training Program (STTP) – Achieving Teaching Excellence” at Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot in Dec. 2012.
• UGC sponsored a workshop on “IPR and Patenting” held by Shri Manibhai& Smt. Navalben Virani Science College, Rajkot in Jan. 2012.
• UGC sponsored National seminar on “Importance & Application of Formulation Approaches for Dosage Form Development” at Saurashta Uni., Rajkot in Feb. 2011.
• AICTE sponsored National seminar on “Advances, Challenges & Opportunities in Pharmaceutical Sciences”, Atmiya Institute of Pharmacy”, held by Atmiya Institute of Pharmacy, Rajkot in Oct. 2010
• UGC sponsored national level seminar on “Nanotechnology: Challenges &Opportunitites” held by Shri Manibhai& Smt. Navalben Virani Science College, Rajkot in Dec. 2009.
• 61th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2009 at Nirma University, A’bad in Dec 2009.
• AICTE sponsored National seminar on “Recent Advantages in Conventional Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms” at Saurashtra University, Rajkot in Feb 2009.
• A National seminar on “Preformulation: An Important Regulatory Aspect for Dosage Form Design” at Saurashtra University, Rajkot in Nov 2008.
• 59th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2007 held at BHU, Varanasi.
||• Research Skill, Analyzing Data & Statistical Analysis
• Administrative Skill, Interpersonal Skill, Intellectual Curiosity
• Paper publication & Presentation skill
• Promotional Activities
• Expertize in handling various sophisticated instruments Academics & Teaching
• Arrangement of Workshop/Seminar/Functions
• Project Management &Adaptability
• Leadership and Team Spirit
• Counselling Ability