Library and Learning centre if Atmiya Institute of Pharmacy has an ample collection of both Text and Reference and also Print & Online resources. Every collection that has been added to the Library has been meticulously chosen keeping in mind the need of all levels of Learners namely – Students, Teachers and Researchers. We have some excellent Reference collection, which is also a additional feature of the Library.
Features of the Library
- Open access
- Subscription to e-resources
- Excellent reference collection
- A good collection of Multimedia
- Support from sister institute Libraries in the form of:
- Extended membership
- 24 X 7 Reading Hall
- Library Network and other subscriptions
- Appropriate study environment with Proper sitting arrangement, lighting and central air-conditioning.
- Inter Library Loan
- Online Article request
- CAS Bulletin (Current Awareness Service)
- Information Literacy Programmes (ILP’s)
- Digital Library
- Extension activities
- Read a book today
- Book Exhibition
- Vasant Panchami Celebrations
Encouraging Reading & Research
Library and Learning centre always strives to encourage reading and Research qualities in the students and faculty and inorder to encourage the same we also have Annual awards for Best Readers and Best Researchers and we also appreciate any intellectual contribution made by the students and faculty in the form of Patents, Publications, Poster presentations, projects etc. These awards are given away on the day of Vasant Panchami which is jointly organized by all the Libraries on the Yogidham Gurukul.